The ECLAIRE kick-off meeting was held in Brescia, Italy, from 24th-27th October 2011. This page contains links to the presentations from the meeting (it will continue to be updated in the next couple of days). The original programme (including parallel sessions), can be downloaded from the bottom of the page, or from the link here. Minutes from the meeting are also available, but for members only (follow the link below).
Please follow this link to the minutes of the kick-off meeting, note they are only available to members of the website.
Plenary: Introduction Sessions
Introduction to the ECLAIRE project (Mark Sutton)
Introduction to Component 1 (Eiko Nemitz)
Introduction to Component 2 (Almut Arneth)
Introduction to Component 3 (Claus Beier)
Introduction to Component 4 (Wim de Vries)
Introduction to Component 5 (Markus Amann)
- Task 21.1: Harmonization of scenarios (Wilfried Winiwarter)
- Task 21.2: Common Measurement Protocols (Christof Ammann)
- Task 21.3: Model Protocols and Uncertainty (Clare Howard)
- Task 21.4: Data Quality and Database Management (Sue Owen)
Plenary: General Assembly
Summaries from component and task leaders (note not all component/task leaders used slides in this session)
- Component 2 Summary (Almut Arneth)
- Component 5 Summary (Wilfried Winiwarter)
- Task 21.4: Data Quality and Database Management Summary (Sue Owen)
- Notes on reporting, for partners (Clare Howard & Agnieszka Becher)
- Young Scientists Forum (Mark Theobald)
- Gender Action (Mhairi Coyle)
The presentations from Sessions 3c and 4b (Component 3) can be found at the following link (members only).